Friday, August 20, 2010

Before breakup she used 2 luv me & nw she hates me so much . wat is dis bt still wants 2 b frndz ?? help guys?

before breakup she realy loved me alot . me , my frdnz and everyone around us helped 2 get back 2gether . bt it was as if she did not want 2 b wid me . she said dat she just wanted 2 b frdnz ??


how can u b friends with sumone u luv involved with someone else ?? our breakup was due to misunderstandings bt still she was nt ready to give it another chance . hw can v b frdnz ??Before breakup she used 2 luv me %26amp; nw she hates me so much . wat is dis bt still wants 2 b frndz ?? help guys?
Personally i never stay friends with people i date. if we finish





This is only because there's to much history and one always moves on faster than the other. The one left behind is always playing catchup and it hurts and sucks





yes talking from experience.Before breakup she used 2 luv me %26amp; nw she hates me so much . wat is dis bt still wants 2 b frndz ?? help guys?
it could be a case of she may wat to see how things go with you as friends if she does love you she will come back, if she doesnt you have your answer there. You cant be friends if you r both in love and not together or if 1 loves the other because you will just do things to hurt each other without realising.
try to understand other miss if u had so much of misunderstanding...........
maybe shes with sumone else

No comments:

Post a Comment