Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Need advice on boyfriend & ex boyfriend issues?

well, i was with my ex for 2 years, he was my first love and i litterally can't explain how in love we were. When we first started going out everything was perfect. i can completely be myself around him and i could be passionate with him and romantic. Towards the end of our relationship we'd just argued and argued. it wouldn't end. he was VERY flirt with other girls and he was acting soo imature i felt like he wasn't taking this seriously and maybe as he grew older and changed he wasn't ready for this anymore. But besides that when we weren't arguing we were soo happy together. everything was perfect. but i broke up with him because of all the bad things, about him being imature and i got jelous because he flirted with all the other girls and i felt like he didn't want me anymore. and he was an embarassment to me at them times. my friends thought he wasn't worth it and i broke up with him.





even when i was going out with him, i must admit, there was this other guy (my current boyfriend) who seemed perfect. he was everything a boyfriend should be and he acted in the right ways with me. we told each other we had feelings for each other before we got together. i have to admit i went out with him way too soon after the breakup. that was my fault. it was only over a week after the breakup and someone wanted to stir trouble and went and told my ex that i'd been doing stuff with my current boyfriend before i got together with him which was complete lies. everyone knew this was a bunch of lies and no matter how many times people tried to tell my ex that it wasn't true he wouldn't believe me and now he hates me. he's been trying to get with ANY half decent looking girl he can. even more flirty than before and he's been very cocky. it doesn't bother me because i love my current boyfriend but deep down there's a part of me that misses him. it's probably because i went out with my current boyfriend so soon. i don't have the connection with my current boyfriend that i did with my last boyfriend. maybe we will get closer because i was with my boyfriend for 2 years so i'm not going to get that relationship fast just as i didn't with my ex, it took time. but i don't feel like i can act passionate and sexual with my current boyfriend. i must admit i'm starting to miss my ex the more i think about him and how we were together. the good times we have. i hate the person he is atm but i keep missing the past. i know we'd never get back together because he hates me now and he doesn't have a good word to say for me. i know this is all my fault i just needed someone to try give any advice possible. thanksNeed advice on boyfriend %26amp; ex boyfriend issues?
You went out with your current boyfriend way too soon.. It looks like you didnt have enough time to grieve for the loss. To me it seems that you feel as if something is lossed that you cant explain and missing your ex hurts so much that you cant bear it sometimes. But your current boyfriend he nice comforts you in so many ways. It takes time to forget the one you love sooner or later it will pass what your going through is regret and doubt either you TRUST your current boyfriend or choose your ex. Commit to oneNeed advice on boyfriend %26amp; ex boyfriend issues?
choose the one that u love fromthe heart not the one that u think u should love from ur brain
  • african american hair
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment