Friday, August 20, 2010

Can someone help me with breakup reversal? Or at least get over the Breakup?

I went out with this really cute and sweet white guy for 3 months. I lovedhis family and my mom loved him. We spent practically everyday 2gethr and id cry wen hed leave. He was my heart. He treated me like a queen and i took him for granted. I acted like an a** and broke up with him. he moved on and 3 months later i realized he is exactly wat i always wanted and i screwed up. So i tried begging for forgivness and to start over but he insists on throwing in my face that he moved on and i have no chance. although 2 days ago he offered to come get me and we had AMAZINGLY MINDBLOWING sex (omg!!!) in the back his car. He told me how much he missed my body and touching me and crap but was pissed that we f***ed while hes on break wit his gf. So now im completely lost and painfully in love. I jus want him back or to be able to move on. I have plenty of options but cant find it in me to commit and move on. I know hes my one. HOW CAN I MAKE HIM REALIZE IM THE ONE OR AT LEAST MOVE ON???Can someone help me with breakup reversal? Or at least get over the Breakup?
you continue ,and get fruitful relationship with himCan someone help me with breakup reversal? Or at least get over the Breakup?
I'm really sorry to tell you this, but if you really like him, and don't know how to get over him, you cant. there is no way to fight your true feelings. the best thing you can do is distract yourself. do more physical activities. like for example: go jogging everyday. or, you could go out with another guy, or gather up all of you girlfriends and hang out.
Sounds bad.


Dont end up being used.


P


http://plugin4fun.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment