Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to breakup with someone...?

me and my bf have been going out for about a month, and im finding that he is extremely weird. like, ever since we started going out, i have noticed tons of things about him that i dont like and everytime i notice something else, i like him less and less than before. this is REALLY starting to bug me and i know for a fact that he is not the type of guy i want to be with. whats the nicest way that i can break up with him? i know that this is whats best and i really dont want to be mean about it. :( thanks for the help!How to breakup with someone...?
I went through something just like this and I just told him on the phone that I felt like I needed some space and didn't want to see him anymore and that I was sorry. Good luck to you! Do it soon, don't string him along!How to breakup with someone...?
How about being mature and just telling him ';Hey, It's been a month and I am finding out things about you that I don't like, so I think that I am going to find someone else that I have more in common with and like who he is';





bty there is no easy way out.
there is no really nice way to breakup wit someone...either way it will break his heart unless he doesnt care much for ur relation. best idea is to just tell him straight up that ur not interested in him no more and suggest to be friends.
eamil him, or tell him to meet u some where and tell u he has been acting weird latley and ITS OVER!!! and tell him u hope he has a good life finding a girl......and just be friends











goodluck
The truth might hurt a bit but it's the only way. Don't prolong and be firm.
Tell him your just not that into him an ya wanna move on
If you want to keep him for a friend, just get busy with other things, so that you are unavailable. If you are still in school, sign up for activities without telling him in advance. Do intermural sports, or get on a team that practices a lot. You will make new friends and not have time for him all at one sweep. Tell him you are taking honors classes, or that your grades are really bad and your parents are making you cut back on social things. Tell him you have chores to do at home, and you have to wash windows, give the dog a bath, or babysit on the weekend. Tell him family is over and you have to go pay attention to them





When he starts to back off... let him go... remember not to encourage him... just let it fade away.

No comments:

Post a Comment