Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Why is he so damn quiet ?! aggh!?

I just came from hanging out with an ex boyfriend from many years ago. Recently, he has tried a few times to reconnect with me-even though I told him that I had another recent breakup. So, we met up at a theatre.. and just like in the past (when I dated him many years ago).. he was- for the most part- very, very quiet and did not make consistent eye contact. However, when he text messages and emails me- he states how much he misses me so much and wants me back and how speacial I am to him and how he prays to God Constantly to have me back in his life. I was so excited by this, even though I am taking it slow from my recent breakup with someone I really love. I just dont get him. I emailed and told him the truth finally that he barely talks and it seems as though he is bored despite his emails and text messages. He was ';Baffled'; by this and assures me that he was not bored at all! huh? How does this ex expect anything to work out again between us if he is a horrible communicator?Why is he so damn quiet ?! aggh!?
Your rebounding to fill a void for your last serious and traumatic relationship.


Of course this is temporarily filling the pain from the void you have had since your ending last breakup and now.


Are you sure your OVER your last breakup? You cannot give to another completely if you are still enraptured in the last relationship.Why is he so damn quiet ?! aggh!?
A couple of things. Either:


- He is a naturally shy person who can't help getting all nervous around you and doesn't feel he can pour his heart out to you in person


Or:


- He's overdoing the ';play it cool'; routine with you, hoping that'll work





Either way, you need to get him to open up to you regarding any issues he has, by way of giving him an ultimatum and perhaps you'll get the truth once and for all.
Perhaps he was quiet because he was nervous? Or he's a little socially clueless and doesn't understand your expectations? If your ex wants you back, let him know he'll have to step up and learn how to communicate with you. There's no shortage of books or romantic movies that he could learn from.

No comments:

Post a Comment