Friday, August 20, 2010

Why don't guys like me, and they like my friends?...?

OK, I'm not trying to sound big-headed but alot of people tell me how gorgeous/beautiful I am. And I am not that boy-crazy as my friends. One of my friends just started to get boy-crazy and she just had a boyfriend and then he sent someone to breakup with her and she was desperate for a boyfriend cause she didnt like being single and their going to the movies and her new ';boyfriend'; wants to kiss her with tongue. And she said yes to him and she new how perverted he is and he has like 5 GIRLFRIENDS! And she know this. And her old boyfriend THEY DIDNT EVEN TALK! Anyway the point of my question I feel as if I am a failure at dating or whatever. I am 13 years old and alot of people SAY they got their first kiss and I feel like I am I ont know but its like I feel as if I will never get my first kiss or whatever. I hope you understand my question. If you need more details just message me.Why don't guys like me, and they like my friends?...?
Stop freaking out about this, you don't NEED a boyfriend especially at that age, it's sad that you feel like you need one or that having a boyfriend it so important. That way, you're going to come off as so desperate that no one is going to want to be with you anyways, just make sure you don't try so hard and you'll find your true love.. also make sure you don't settle for ANYONE just because they're into you.Wouldn't you much rather meet the guy of your dreams and stay with him forever rather than having so many crappy boyfriends and break-ups? I'm 18 now and I had my first boyfriend at 16. I couldn't be more happy because we're so perfect for eachother and we're so happy together, I'm so lucky that I didn't have to get my heart broken.


Just don't try so hard and stop thinking about it. Just know that you're beautiful and the right one will come along. Don't waste your love on some crappy boyfriend.Why don't guys like me, and they like my friends?...?
wow in turnin 14 and i havent got mine and im fine with wait for the right one is fine dell with it lol write back
Those girls don't have boyfriends, they have people attempting to use them as guinea pigs for things that are new to them that they want to try out. Missing out on that isn't hurting you one bit (but I know you don't believe me, and you won't be satisfied until you're a guinea pig, too.) When you have these experiences (and they are ahead of you, for sure) you want them to mean something. You want to be a participant in your romantic life, not a receptacle. (If you need further clarity on that point, ask your mother). So, continue to respect yourself, and be patient. Missing out on some experiences is actually a blessing.
hun just like the first gal, i got my first REAL kiss when i was ...well,i was 16, but it was incredible and it was lovely and you should just not worry about the kissing thing...it doesnt matter if you have had a kiss or not, it matters if you care about someone and they care, truely, back and you get together!!


your only 13, give it a chance to catch up to you!!!


and just for a thing to think about...


I got my first kiss in an elevator by a fat guy i didnt know....can you say eeeeewwwww???!!!????


yeah, then i met this a-MAZING guy and we started hanging out and then one night we just...kissed!


it was perfect and sweet and we laughed afterwards cuz we just have so much fun together!!!


you'll find someone soon, just let things happen and....


they will!!
ummm... wait for the right guy please! i lost my VIRGINITY to some drunk i didnt even know :( so i only have my first kiss to hold onto and i know who is going to have it.. and i really think he is mr. right. im thirteen by the way. and im totally boy crazy lol, but just because you havent had your first kiss yet doesnt mean guys dont like you... its just.. i dont know. but it aint that. because guys love me but i havnt had my first kiss yet.. guys have made moves on me and stuff lol, but nah! wait for the right one girl!
Your friends are going out with players who only want one thing and don't love them at all! You don't really want a guy like that! Find a guy who only wants to have one gf, You! If he loves you he won't want to have any other gf's! When they are 15 and have an std or are preggie you will be glad you waited!
don't get so worked up about it, there is ALOT of people out there who hasn't had their 1st kiss yet, me being one of them and im nearly 17 but i don't worry about it, i've haven't been ready for a boyfriend yet so it doesn't bother me lol your friend is being very stupid with all that nonsense about her boyfriends, don't be like that! your not a failure and you will get that 1st kiss when your time comes, just be patient and be yourself and im sure some nice guy will come along! but honestly don't worry you are only 13, don't try and grow up too fast and don't be put off by what others are doing!
I didn't have my first kiss until I was 17. I'm a very attractive girl and actually, it made me more desirable when people knew I was ';hard to get';.





this was good for my esteem back in the day, but really, the whole game is so lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment