Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Is it bad for me to want to ask my friends to set me up on blind dates?

I don't know if I should ask this of them or not. I really want to get ou there and meet new guys and be over my ex, but I have a very hard time meeting new people. If I'm thrust into a situation of spending time with them then I can be charming and all. I've always been this way with partners for competitions and stuff. I just don't know how to approach people. But I am worried my friends might think I'm weird because I'm 19 and they've never had a breakup with someone they loved like I did, so I'm not sure they'd understand. Help?Is it bad for me to want to ask my friends to set me up on blind dates?
Hey, that's what friends are for. To be there for you and help you out. I'm sure you would if one of your friends asked you the same thing.


I'm sure, there are very few of us, who hasn't been on a few blind dates in our lifetimes.


Some will work well, and others not so well, but that's the risk we all take, when we begin dating someone, no matter, how that meeting was arranged.


So, yes go for it, good things can happen.Is it bad for me to want to ask my friends to set me up on blind dates?
I say deffo go for it!!!


If you find it difficult and it's the only way you're gonna meet ppl!!





EVERYONE PLEASE HELP!!


http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind…
Yea just ask, I'm sure they will help.
I'll do blind dates! Yea just ask, I'm sure they will help.

No comments:

Post a Comment