Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I think I missed my chance with her...now what?

Long story short. I've known ';Rachel'; for about 4 years. Met her through a buddy of mine. We were always friends, and then became roomates (totally platonic, she even had a boyfriend who stayed with us for awhile). We were really close though but I never really saw her as anything more than a friend...except maybe we would flirt some every now and again, but nothing ever came of it. Anyway...she had some problems and I tried to help and it became very taxing for me to be her roommate. Plus I got off a bad breakup with someone else and needed my own place. We went our separate ways and didn't speak for a year+. The next time I heard from her was when she called and left a message saying she got married. At first she told me it was a silly ';green card'; deal...but then I came to find out it was a legit marriage (a little troubled but real). Since then we started talking and emailing. She tells me she misses me a lot and needs me in her life. And I realized how much I've missed having her in my life. If she's having a rough time she'll call me and tell me she's frustrated or upset. I've realized I love her, but I know my place. I'll be the good friend. I just can't help but feel as though I had this beautiful girl in front of me the whole time and I missed her. How can I get over this? You always hear about ';the one that got away';... now I know what they mean. I'm never inappropriate by the way when we speak. Like I said, I know my place and her situation. It's just difficult for me. We're both in our late 20's.I think I missed my chance with her...now what?
there is this sayin in spanish ';un clavo saca otro clavo'; translating it into english it states ';a nail takes out another nail'; so i suggest that you start talkn to other girls. the reason why you are stuck on her is because probably she is the only girl you are talkn to rite now.and she is the only girl you are thinkn of. if you begin talkn to other girls it will help you get your mind off her.like you said you know your place, and she is married afta all and there is nothing you could do in regards to that. the reason why she is seakin out for you is because she knows she could talk to you about mainly everythin, and that is just causin you to get closer to her, as she sees you as her personal diary. avoid talkn to her as much. i know its going to be diffucult, since you want to be therefore her and help her out. but you have to keep gng on with yourlife, and you remaining talkn to her is not helpn. there is plenty more fish in the sea. and youll find the right one for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment