Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you get over someone?

This girl was practically my high school sweetheart. Whenever I think about my high school, she's the first person that comes to mind. I dated her when I was a junior in high school and to begin with, I felt like she had everything I could ever want in a girl. She had that sweet, innocent look, genuine smile; she was athletic (soccer and track) and very much into basketball (which is what I played in HS); and her physique was amazing. Simple, gentle - what more could I have asked for? We dated for 2 months until she broke up with me. As months passed after the breakup, she found someone else and I found someone else the year after. Seeing how we both are in relationships about a year and a half later, she gives me a call and said she needed to speak to me. I was so entranced just by the fact that she called me and when we spoke that night, she told me for the first time she loved me. And, feeling vulnerable, I told her I still loved her, and I felt like I did because it felt so good to hear her say it to me. These random phone calls of ';I love you'; occurred maybe once or twice more and now, present day, she's single, but I'm still in my relationship.





It's been 6 years since we first started dating, and even up to this day, I can't seem to get her out of my head. I guess I'm stuck on the memory of her, and because I really did feel ';in love.'; How do I get over her? I don't want to feel like this anymore. If I could love her again, I would, but I can't because it's not fair to who I'm with right now or myself, is it? What do I do?How do you get over someone?
It was called true love! Do what you think was right. Why she was still in your mind even if you are already in a relationship?


If you think you should stop thinking about her, spend some quality time with your girlfriend. Do something fun to make new memories about your relationship now.


Try to talk to your gf about this and maybe she can help you to solve it.


GL!How do you get over someone?
In order to forget her, try to find things that makes you busy everyday such as work or any other type activity that you could obviously enjoy yourself. And also if you want to forget her, I'd suggest not to answer her call or her text message that she sent to you. For better, just delete her from your phone contact list. And if you have a picture of you and her, just throw them away or burn them so it wouldn't bring back those memory. Just be with the girl you are with right now because you never know she might be better than her and she might be what you looking for in a girl. Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment