Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I kiss with my eyes OPEN! Is there anything WRONG with that? Would that CREEP you out? Is it a deal breaker?

When my boyfriend broke up with me he got vicious and said that I ';creep him out'; when I leave my eyes open when we kiss.





Wouldnt you say 50% of people kiss with their eyes OPEN, AND THE OTHER 50% kiss with their eyes closed?





Plus, how would he know I kiss with my eyes open unless he had HIS eyes open?





Isnt that just a LAME excuse to breakup with someone, or not like someone?I kiss with my eyes OPEN! Is there anything WRONG with that? Would that CREEP you out? Is it a deal breaker?
LOL. i use to have a BF who thought it was odd that i wouldn't close my eyes while kissing him too. I think when you finally met THE ONE they won't care how you kiss because it won't matter.I kiss with my eyes OPEN! Is there anything WRONG with that? Would that CREEP you out? Is it a deal breaker?
I like the point you made about him having to have his eyes open to know that your eyes were open.





As ';weird'; as it may be, it is not a legitimate reason. He probably just said that as a way to make him feel better after the break up. When people say that after break ups, it usually doesn't mean much.. just a little side thing. No biggie.





I have never kissed anyone yet so I don't know the statistics of kissing with eyes open or not so I can't provide any advice about that.. but, I do know that it is a little more common to kiss with eyes closed.





Really, it's all about comfort. Just forget about your ex.. he was probably just mad.
I like kissing with eyes open! If you're really comfortable with your partner, it can be a really passionate, fun thing to try. I feel vulnerable with eyes closed sometimes, my boyfriend doesn't mind. Most boys don't care as long as you let them kiss you!





Your ex was just trying to be hurtful. Maybe he's self conscious and didn't want you seeing his face so up close and personal? Haha who knows. Don't worry about it!
i sometimes did that with my ex, my eyes would be wide open when kissing or making out with him and sometimes he would be doing the same thing. yeah and that is true, he must open them sometimes or else how the hell would he know you're kissing with your eyes open? this guy is an ***.
It's not actually that weird. And it is a very lame excuse to break up with someone.





I used to think it was weird, until I started dating my current boyfriend, who does it occasionally, and so I do. It's not that weird.





That guys an ***. Forget about him.
That is really weird, just do it with your eyes closed, that would freak me out too. I would say most people do it with there eyes closed.





Maybe he knew your eyes were open if he glanced his open for a second.
DO NOT ever kiss with your eyes open!





i've had lots of experience, and the only time I ever open my eyes is if I am already weirded out by this person kissing me, or just because I am goofing around.
sounds lame to me.... I kiss with my eyes WIDE open.....probably just because closing them makes me feel vulnerable.

No comments:

Post a Comment