Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to get enough nerve to call a guy?

i've always thought that anyone who freaks out over calling a guy is silly. I'm fifteen years old and I started to talk to this boy over the computer and we exchanged phone numbers, and what not...and he called me that night. I had a boy friend at the time, so I didn't want to get stuff started, so I ignored the phone call. That was the last time he called, although we still talk over myspace, often.





Now that I'm single, I'm going out with some friends tonight to hangout and get over this breakup w someone that I'd been with for almost a year. I'm really wanting Jesse (the boy that I haven't spoke to) to meet up with us some where, when everyone's ready to go home so he and I can just chill alone. I've already commented him on myspace and told him about tonight and how we should hangout, but he probably wont sign in until later tonight, after we're already gone. Should I call? An How do I get enough nerve to call? I mean, I guess after a year of being with someone, you forget how to keep your cool. and I for one am really tripping out over here.





Thank you :)How to get enough nerve to call a guy?
You just DO IT. Seriously, I've been in this situation. And the more you think about it, the more scared you're going to be. Just do it.How to get enough nerve to call a guy?
That is a tough question, because everyone is different, but it sounds like you both have had a past experience even though you never talked to him, the best answer is like everyone else, be yourself and figure out what you both have in common to talk about, you can always write down questions before you call so it wont sound corny. Good luck and hope everything works out....
  • african american hair
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment