Friday, August 20, 2010

How can someone recover from a breakup when they still live with their EX?

My EX and I still live together in the same apartment right. She in the mean time has moved on and has started dating another guy. However she has been toying with my emotions for the past 9 months leading me on and what not even though she has a new boyfriend. We still even have sex from time to time even though she is dating this other guy. I just cant take anymore of this emotional struggle and I need to move on. Any recommendations as to where I can find someone new or how to go about finding someone new. I've been out of the dating game for over 3 years and picking up the pieces and trying to move on is so hard when your still in love with the girl you can't have.





As much as I would like to move out I can't. That option just isn't possibleHow can someone recover from a breakup when they still live with their EX?
well since you can't afford to live on your own then stop having sex with her because she is toying with you. i mean it don't have sex with her anymore because you can't handle it, it's one thing that you two are living together still but it's another if you two are still screwing okay so stop so that you can meet someone else otherwise she's going to continue to use you as her boy toyHow can someone recover from a breakup when they still live with their EX?
ok so either u tell her to come back or **** her dont fall for it it sucks i know but u need to tell her hey cut it out or get back together with her

No comments:

Post a Comment