Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you...?

breakup with someone? my gf is totally spying on me an its really weird and i think we just need to move on.... how can i say f**k off in a nice weay?How do you...?
First of all be a gentleman and watch your language. If you do not want to be with this girl then tell her it is over and tell her why.How do you...?
do the whole ';lets just be friends'; BULL CRAP THEY PULL ON US!!!!
is that the only you can think of? if you really think thats the only option for you to do, and not work it out or talk it out with her, then i guess just say you're not ready and say we should break up.
there is no nice way
';I need space. I think we should break up. Sorry ******. Bye!';
tell her that you have a new girl :) :) :)
just tell her its not working out and find someone else who likes you trust me
  • african american hair
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment