Friday, August 20, 2010

Just found out my ex has a new girlfriend?

and i feel really weird.it has been off now for almost 9 months and even though i have seen him with other girls ages ago this has been the first time i have heard it and knew he has moved on.So have i but i still get this feeling at the bottom of my stomach,its not jealousy but its just odd to know that the man i once loved is now gone for real.we dont talk anymore and we had a messy breakup,but can someone offer advice on how to deal with this??i dont feel like crying but i want to know how to get rid of this feeling i have since i found out.Just found out my ex has a new girlfriend?
it sucks to realize that you've officially been replaces. i've been there. about 6 months after i broke up with my ex, i heard that he was seeing a girl we both knew actually, and i felt the same way. i couldn't put my finger on why it bothered me because i didn't really want him - but then i realized it just hurts to be replaced, especially the first time it happens (although it never really gets ';easy'; to deal with). just take some deep breaths whenever the thought of it upsets you, and remind yourself of why you aren't with him and how sweet it will be when you find your new guy. chances are, it will make him feel kind of shitty to hear he's been replaced even if he has a new girl. when my ex heard i was dating some new (after he'd been with the new girl for about 6 months) i heard he asked tons of questions - not that any of my friends answered. (i love them!) hope this helps a little =)Just found out my ex has a new girlfriend?
just think that he had someone else now, and that you have to moved on, and let those feeling go, and find you someone else also.
Don't sweat it. Go out there and meet other guys, chill out with your friends, and live life:)
I am not sure I understand your feelings. You aren't being fair at all. You say you have moved on............if you have moved on, why shouldn't he? And if you are broke up he should be looking for others. It sounds to me like you are too young to handle the emotional upset that a relationship brings. This is why young people should wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment