Friday, August 20, 2010

Confused and hurt regarding my ex Girlfriend... Help?

ok its a long story but here it goes.





My ex and i dated for about 6 months. Things were going really strong up until about a week before our breakup. She said the spark between us was no longer there and she dumped me in early november. We agreed to be friends. About a week after our breakup i met someone else. a long time friend of mine started flirting and hitting on me. Well my ex got to like that and told me she still liked me and that she was jealous. Well my feelings basically poured out of my mouth. I still liked her and after telling her how i felt she thought it was sweet but she said she wanted to wait. So we did She began talking to me and flirting a lot after this Then she started flirting around with this other guy which hurt me a lot. so i went off on a date with a new girl (by this time the old new girl is out of the picture with her own bf, still good friends with me though) and it didnt go great so i thought nothing of it and moved on past that. Well along comes my ex again and she wanted to hang out. She liked the new guy she was talking but things didnt go so well and they never got together. So now shes back talking to me and saying how much she likes me. I eagerly say that i liked her back and then as soon as i said that she stopped the flirting. Then after a month or so she suddenly came back outta knowhere flirting with me again. I told her she was worth more than anything to me. She said awww thanks babe but she also said she wasnt ready for relationship right now. So about four days later she starts flirtin it up with another new guy. I really felt like she was leading me on that entire time and never wanted me back but at other times i think it was real because her friends said she talked about me a lot at times. Idk wat to think, wat to do,, or what to feel. I love this girl and shes the only person i really want in my life right now and i havent gone a day without thinking about her since the day we met. It hurts so much to see her flirting with other guys but i want her to be happy. We still talk to eachother as friends but i wanna be so muuch more. i want things back to the way they were.





advice please?Confused and hurt regarding my ex Girlfriend... Help?
You don't have much to lose by telling her that she is hurting you. I would tell her how you really feel about the whole situation, and see what she says. If she wants you back..for real, then take her back. But if she still says that she is not ready for a relationship, then I think you need to try to cut ties with her. She is causing you too much pain, and it is not good. You need a girl in your life that will make you happy all of the time. I really hope things work out for you. God Bless :)Confused and hurt regarding my ex Girlfriend... Help?
i had this exact same problem. bad news is, it took me almost a year to figure out he was leading me on. good news, when i did finally figure it out, i had the upper hand, %26amp; he COULDN'T stand it. but for me, it felt SO good lol because finally HE knew what it felt like to be treated like that.





%26amp; you're exactly right, she's just leading you on. but it's up to YOU to realize that you deserve better, that you don't need to put up with that anymore. yeah, trying to move on IS going to hurt - it's been almost six months since i realized i deserved better %26amp; decided to move on %26amp; it STILL hurts me to this day. BUT, i STILL have that upper hand, he STILL can't stand it, %26amp; it STILL feels so good LOL.





%26amp; wonce you realized you deserve better %26amp; you make the effort to move on, something better WILL come - it did for me :)





hope i helped! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment