Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Have you ran into an ex after a bad breakup? explain plz!?

Hey after having a bad breakup with someone and they say they never wanna talk to you again blah blah, after a while if u ran into them how was their reaction? yours? do you think anger goes away after time has passed? thanx in advance!Have you ran into an ex after a bad breakup? explain plz!?
yes after a while the anger does go away but u should maybe talk 2 him %26amp; c y things had to be so terribleHave you ran into an ex after a bad breakup? explain plz!?
I don't know why it was so nasty. All you can do is keep your dignity and be polite. I can't really relate because I'm friends with all my ex's, which seems normal to me.





I can't conceive ';hating'; someone that I once cared about.

No comments:

Post a Comment