Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you get back with someone after a breakup?

Ok so Im going to be frank I will explain the situation as well as all the mistakes I have done so far, and I want honest opinions.





I have made the mistake, of Saying that I love her and will always be there for her.





I have made the mistake of confessing my love after she hooked up with a dude two weeks after the break up, and how I can't move on and all that.





I then apologised about said outburst.





And we are friends and I still text her pretty regularly...and sometimes I get the feeling she is ignoring me and that makes me want to text her more.





Its been like just over a month and she seems to be going strong with this dude...





So yea, I feel like I've created too much damage at this point to get her back and idk what to do if there is someway to salvage what I have done please tell me... I mean I know I probably have no hope at this point and it tears me up because I probably pushed her right into falling in love with the other guy.





Please people with experience just give me advice on how to salvage this and or move on...How do you get back with someone after a breakup?
If you think she has fallen into a relationship with only because you were too pushy or she needed a distraction from you, then i think she is having a rebound relationship.


http://divorcesupport.about.com/od/roman鈥?/a>


Generally this is one of the ways people will pick to get away with their past relationship and this is SO WRONG.





If she is really interested in this other guy, probably she broke up with you to be with him (this is just my assumption as i dont know what exactly happened)





Did you give her some space to think after you broke up and maintained your distance? Did she approach you first after the breakup?





Convey her a message that u really have to move on and would not like to have any future contacts with her, not even texting. Wait for a few days. If she responds then you still have ur chances of getting her back. If not u really have to move on as there is no point in persuading her. If she has really made up her mind for this other guy, you will fall in her bad books if u try to get back to her life.How do you get back with someone after a breakup?
Well it depends on why you broke up. Sounds like she did the breaking up and is moving on. You didnt push her into another guys arms and you saying what you feel isnt wrong, it was just being honest. She is ignoring you because she is not interested in you anymore so you need to move on. Your the only one holding on to a relationship that isnt there and if she was to keep texting you its only to keep you there just for a back up.
The best way to get an ex back if you truly want her back...is to ignore him, go on with your life, never call him, date, have your own interests and be happy. They always come flying back then. Usually by then you realize you are better off without them and have truly moved on, but if not...then take her back.
juss find another hott girl and mess with her and get ur mind off her or juss go wit her friend that will make her jealous and a good revenge lol
play hard to get show them your not bothered go on dates with people they will soon want you back
MOVE ON. I had the same issue. I tried and tried to get him back. As soon as i moved on, He wanted me back...but...then i didnt want him anymore (:
you didnt say why you broke up initially.


anyway i dont think its really wrong that you confessed your true feelings after the break-up. Whats not fair is that she moved on too quickly, but you cant help it. people who move on so quickly from break-ups probably werent into their ex id say.


I suggest you stop texting or calling her altogether. let her miss you or wonder what you have been up to. Do this for 2 or 3 weeks. If she still likes you or cares, she will get in touch.


other than that, i dont know what else you can do. it seems as you beg or get closer, she moves closer to the other guy, so you have to distance yourself now
Hiya!





Ive been through the same experience... and im sorry to say but the only thing now is to move on... If she doesn't reply to her text's its because she is with this other person and re-doing her life, something you should start doing. I wouldn't bombard her with text's, that's the worst you can do... I am a woman and I admit, there's nothing worse than your ex keep sending you text's... My advice to you, if you want to try again, just ignore her (it has always got me....) and if she is still interested, believe me she will reply.





I wish you the best of luck x
If it's meant to be, it's meant to be.





Sounds like she's pretty content with being with this new guy, and maybe she just needs time apart.





This may not be what you want to hear, but it's the truth, and you asked for it.





I would try to keep your mind off things.. I know it sounds hard but it sounds like you're putting in too much extra work. Forget texting her for a while. Let her text you..If not, move on.





Breakups are hard dude, everyone goes through them.
Sounds tough! Psychology dictates that we want what we can't have, and that when something is not immediately available to us, we interpret it as being more valuable. (Think of the song and dance before the iphone came out, after all the advertising etc.. People were pre-ording from all the anticipation)





You've said that when she ignores you, it makes you want her more. So you need to do the same in return. The harsh fact is, she's probably a little unsure of how she feels about you right now. But there's no pressure for her to make any decisions, or think about things, as you're making yourself totally available by making contact all the time. So in her mind youre easy, and she doesn't need to make any effort for you, as she knows she isn't going to lose you.





So your only hope is to stop being so available. Don't reply to her texts every time. Or wait several hours or a day or more, so she doesn't think you're just sitting around at home hanging on her every word. Independence is attractive, as is having a busy and full life. As soon as she feels you don't need her any more, that you have your own life, she will start wondering what's going on, and it'll be then that she'll most likely try to start making contact again.





Everyone who breaks up thinks that by making themselves totally available to their ex, they increase their chances of getting back together. It's in fact the opposite, as the saying is really true: ';You will never appreciate what you had, until it's gone (and you don't have it anymore). She knows you're not gone, so you have to start living your life and becoming unavailable, and then maybe she'll come back.


Appearing too keen or needy is always unattractive, and never works.


Really sorry, not wanting to sound harsh at all, just saying it how I think it is....





Sincerely, the best of luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment