Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I don't think my boyfriend should talk about these things around my mother?

I met this guy off of myyearbook. Well, We hungout the first time we met and watched movies at my mom's house. We talked and he didn't say anything out of the way or anything. A week later (which was two days ago) he took me on a NICE date. He brought me roses too (I've never had a guy do that before). Yesterday He wanted my mom, stepdad, and I to go to a cookout and meet his family. My mom said that was weird because it's not like we were getting married anytime soon. But I ended up going and they seemed very nice. He didn't say anything out of the way then either. But then when he took me home he stayed awhile afterwards and we hung out and watched tv. He mostly talked to my mom. But the subject of what he was talking about was making me uncomfortable:


about one of his sister's friends who brags about giving b.j.'s (He did say he didn't want to know but still), about how if he was gay he would date this one guy his sister knows, and about sex and size of guys ... you know.. and he said his grandfather was gay. But he said that gay people make him sick.





Well, I wrote him this


Hey :)


I had a great time today. You're family is really nice.


lol I wouldn't make any sexual comments around my mom though. She doesn't like talking about that kind of stuff. I would have kissed you, but I don't do that around my mom.





well he wrote:


well most guys dont like talk bout that stuff around their mom but that who i mostly talk to so that who i said stuff like that to i dont ur mom cares bout u kissin me in front of her so please loosen up some








then I wrote:


She does care because she told me that she thinks it's disrespectful to her and that it made her feel uncomfortable and that is why she started watching tv. I think it's weird that she thinks kissing is disrespectful in front of her. If you want to kiss me before you leave I'll walk out on the porch and you can. she said the main thing is not to talk about sex in front of her.








So I don't know. I was thinking of breaking it off, but then It might be his adhd or something. I don't want to breakup with someone because something they can't help.


Should I wait and see where things lead?

No comments:

Post a Comment