Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How long do you HAVE to wait to move onto another relationship with someone after a breakup?

Do I have to wait until the other person is FINALLY over me or something? My ex is pisses me off. I broke up with her because she went back to her home country, Russia. She wants me to wait like I did last year again for her to come here in May but to be honest, I'm tired of it. Sure we had fun the last two summers but I don't want to wait again. So, I recently started dating another girl because we've always liked each other for so many years and we're both really happy. My ex finds out because she keeps stalking me on facebook, and calling me a liar and I never loved her which is complete bullshit. I just lost those feelings we had over the summer and now she's upset because 3 weeks later I'm with another girl. She thought I was going to wait for her again, but I repeatedly told her that it's not going to work out and I will not be waiting. I even told her to move on and find a new boyfriend but I guess she didn't believe me.





Then she brings up we just broke up 3 weeks ago and here you are with another girl. Well if I've moved on, why do I have to wait for her to be comfortable with me with another girl? She doesn't own me, it's my decision and she's all the way in Russia. I'm not gonna sit there and wait just to make myself look good. I'm just aggravated because she keeps sending me messages and then says don't talk to me anymore and when I don't respond she keeps sending me messages.How long do you HAVE to wait to move onto another relationship with someone after a breakup?
she sounds like shes obsessed with you..








http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment