Friday, August 20, 2010

Did ex come back? Did you take him/her back?

Did you ever go through a breakup with someone you love and have trouble getting over them...didnt call them, tried to keep your distance...and then one day out of the blue have him/her want you back?





Did you take him/her back? And how long were you together after that?





PS- Me and my bf of 5 yrs just broke up and I know in my heart we're meant to be...I just want to believe it'll happen when ';the time is right';...i just dont know....i dont know whether to give up hope or not. I dont know HOW to give up hope. :-(Did ex come back? Did you take him/her back?
Well it will hurt for a long time. Obviously each relationship is different so I can't really say. I did get back together with my ex after we dated a year, and broke up for like a year and a half. We've been mending our relationship the past few months, but it isn't easy. All the old issues are there, and some new ones. You both have to want it to work, otherwise you just fall into that same trap of misery again. You will gain more perspective as time goes on. It's a good idea to cut off contact as much as you can to begin the healing process. Hey, you might even realize it wasn't as good as you thought it was. Everyone goes thru bad breakups at some point, unfortunately. I'd try not to fantasize about reconciliation, but sometimes it's impossible not to. Things will get easier, no matter what happens. One day at a time.Did ex come back? Did you take him/her back?
letting go is so hard when u've been wif him for so many yrs.have been trying to forget him but he keep coming back in my life.sending text msg etc.i dunno if i'm still hoping but i take things easy now one at a time. let god decide my fate
TAKE THEM BACK!!!! YOU WILL REGRET IT IF YOU DONT!!! EVERY1 DESERVES A SECOND CHANCE!!!!
i feel you. me and my ex were together for 4 years and we have a baby. i felt in my heart that she was the only girl for me. then she said she wanted a break. i knew she just didn't want to be with me anymore. i felt it. eventually she admitted that she didn't love me the same anymore and that she felt she was too young to settle down. she wanted to go out and have fun. she then said that maybe one day, we can get back together... it's the most painful thing i have gone thru in my life. its as if a piece of my flesh had been ripped apart from my body. through a lot of prayer i was able to get better. if she ever decided to come back, i would have to say no, because if she REALLY loved me, she wouldn't have felt like she needed a break from me to go fool around. i think that you should think about moving on. trust me i know it's hard but this will only make you stronger. good luck sweetie.
yes i still loe my ex and have for about two years now


we went out for about 6 months and went back out on anf off for months it sucks grrr 8[
my ex came back and i toke him back..... twice! hehe


but in your situation after being together so long,i would just give it time and don't be waiting around for it go and have fun with your friends and make new ones! maybe there could be someone else! just go experiment! good luck=]

No comments:

Post a Comment