Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I have faith in relationships again?

I went through a terrible breakup with someone I loved so much. I can't imagine sharing the same thing we did with anyone else, but I know I need to believe I will find something great (even better, because hopefully it will work out this time). How do I have faith again and let go of negativity?How do I have faith in relationships again?
Just try not to think about the past. Give it some time and good luck :)How do I have faith in relationships again?
Give yourself time to heal this last relationship. Focus on being good to yourself, whatever that means to you (eating well, exercising, writing in a journal, relaxing, seeing friends, etc).


Your faith in relationships will return when your faith in yourself does. If you are able to move through this difficult time with grace and see it as growth, you will feel more confident about moving forward knowing that you are capable of taking good care of yourself.





Don't rush into anything just to prove you still have faith. Focus on yourself for now. Everything else will follow.
I think you should take things slow from now on. Learn to trust the person first, see how he acts around friends etc. And wait to feel a connection. AND do NOT compare any of your new relationships to your past one. Itll be hard to create a new relationship if you compare the two.
i ask that same question doll. i'm just coming out of a 5 year relationship that i didnt want to end. im putting my faith in finding another girl i can connect with like i did. have faith though, negativity will suck you dry. love will find a way.
I wish I knew what to say so that you could just move on and b done with the past...





Don't trust anyone, except yourself.
1) God


2) Find someone you trust
be yourself
  • metal necklace
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment