Friday, August 20, 2010

I need a male point of view....?

I had a breakup with someone I unfortunately am still in love with. I'm having a hard time understanding how he jumped immediately into another relationship like the 2.5 years we shared together meant absolutely nothing. I looked at his myspace page, as well as hers, last night. It really hurt me to see so many pictures of them with captions like... ';my baby, my love, the best thing that ever happened to me.';





My question to the men: If you have jumped into a relationship immediately do you not think about the person you just got out of one with? Is it even possible for someone to mean so much to you so quickly? I don't know quite how to word this question, sorry for that. I guess I'm just really heartbroken because I couldn't be at where he is at this point. I still think about him everyday and wish I could have my best friend back, and it amazes me that he could have completely forgotten me in such a short time? I need several takes on this to understand the male view. ThxI need a male point of view....?
I have hd relationship jumps but every single one of them have been a parting on bad terms. It could be that he is throwing a band-aid on it so to speak. As for feeling that quickly, it is possible.





Most men think with their physical assets instead of the emotional assets. This does cause problems for those that they end up leaving. I have also known a couple of women like that.





I seriously do not think he has forgotten about you. Think of the Beach Boys with ';Help me Rhonda';. That might help you understand what may actually be happening.





It may hurt now, but it will lessen as time goes by. Hang in there and busy yourself with hobbies and other activities. I had to until I met my wife and started going out with her.I need a male point of view....?
He does think about you but not much because he has someone, he was probably already seeing her behind your back prior to letting you go. All you can do sweetheart is try and move on , didn't you say something about having a date or something ? Keep trying, the hurt wont go away but it will get easier for sure, I am going through the same thing right now as of today , so yea I know how you feel. Tell you what Ill try if you will and maybe we can both feel better soon.
Who broke up with who?


If you broke up with him, take responsibility for your actions make new friends and move on.





If he broke up with you, i'm sorry for the pain you're going through right now.


For your own sake stop going on his and her my space page.


Your problem is not him. Your problem is dealing with you.


Yes you are hurt but you seem to be asking more about what he is feeling and thinking. You're wasting your time thinking about ... why he did this? ... How could he do this to me?





Time will heal your heartache. In the meantime you need to take practical steps to move on with your life. Make new friends develop other relationships in your life.
I think it's probably a rebound relationship. A person needs time to heal after a relationship ends. I prefer to go through the feelings of loss before I even think about dating again.
don,t know if i will be any help to you, i,m married to the same women for 51 years, ,your ex boy friend sounds like a very unsettled Young buck who hasn't,learned the true meaning of love.after 2.5 years you would think he would have stopped looking over other fences.he still feels the need to run with the heard,i,m sure it wont be easy but try to get over him and move on with your life.go spend a lot of money on yourself. take a vacation or cruse to some grate singles place and live it up. your to young to brood over one very immature buck....go hunting sweetheart the woods are full of mature bucks bag yourself a great one ...you deserve a better mate! good luck
Nothing is more dead than a dead love, or one that never was.


I'm still learning that.
good find yourself another man... that will help you forget about him...then take pics of you bangin him and send them to your ex.
The answer to all your questions is obviously yes. Sorry and I know it sucks. But here's the deal....All things end. Knowing that allows us to enjoy it more when we are with someone. Right? I've been there, it's not fun not eating or sleeping. But you can get over it quicker if you embrace it and say, ';wow, I was lucky to have shared so many moments.'; No instead of being sad go be with others and enjoy the next moment. :)
Women tend to invest themselves more into things then men ever do. They tend to be more caring about detail, and take more time to achieve the results they're hoping for.





Think about the things that keep women interested. Women tend to be more into things that take time and focus, and last forever. For instance, my wife is really into scrap booking. Good for her.





Men are into things that are now. They want what's cool and what's fresh and what's new. Most of these things will be replaced by something newer and better soon.They tend to rush things, and they want results now. For instance, I'm very into electronics and computers.





Any time a man says ';There's 2 and a half years of my life I'll never get back'; he's telling a joke. He doesn't really care about the fact that he invested so much time into something, as long as something better is coming.





For a guy, jumping out of a relationship that isn't good for him anymore, and moving to one that is, is no different to him then trading in his old Ipod video for a new Ipod touch. Sure, there was a little bit of sentimental value in the old thing, and there will be the hassle of importing is media library and putting the settings how he likes it, but the new features and benefits make it worth it!





Never forget that, for the most part, men see women and their fun parts as material things. When a man says ';I love you';. That means at that moment in time. I'm not condoning this, or saying it's ok. That's just the way it is.
Yes i would think about the person.


Yes it's possible.





Well, me and most of my friends would feel bad for girls in your position.


But then again, I do have other friends who would act just like your ex.


It's about how males define a relationship, really. Mostly comes from those experience he get when he grows up. And some people are less sensitive than others.
Thinking seems not to be the man's strong suit you see. Don't think too much otherwise you'd be dwelling in the things you've thrown away in the bin, and it's sad to say, remain sad.
If he jumped into it that quickly, then it was probably ongoing while he was dating you. The prospect of the grass is greener on the other side probably got to him. New relationships are always amazing at the beginning. Its not till it starts to get stagnate then he will remember the good times with you. Thats when he starts to think if he made the right decision or move on. Ive been through the same thing myself.
the person that does the dumping usually has no deep feelings, so yes it would be easy to get into another relationship so fast
Part of it is New Goopy Syndrome.


Part of it is Guy Denial of Prior Angst.





Ladies tend to process this stuff in the foreground...let it occupy their minds.





Guys tend to process this in the background...kind of like Windows, but not the window they're focusing on at the moment.





And maybe she's just really good in bed.
its easy if he broke up with you then he didnt have the feelings you have for him and he can move on right away. me, i take time to heal, last relationship over 2 years ago were together 4 years and im still not right in the head. very sorry that is hurts so much for you to have to see them happy and him moving on and all. try to find some positives, he will probly dump her after a while too.
No, I have always waited a bit if I really was in love with them
Words r cheap, never forget that. Look back at how ur relationship was goin ull realise he left u a long time ago. Its not a guy thing its a person thing, he probably got bored and didnt have the balls to break up with u till he found someone else. Hel probably do it to the new girl when he gets bored and probably will try to get back with u just for the thrill, just remind urself ur better than that and move on. Im sure ull find someone better.
Get up and go do something! Invite some friends over and have dinner, watch movies, play games, get drunk, or whatever you enjoy! Stop going to his page and checking up on him! He's gone and you need to move on with your life! Some guy's can find a new girl and never look back but they are usually pretty shallow and immature to begin with!


Other guys get a girl to help forget about the ex! To give them something to do besides live in the past like you are doing!


They don't care about the new girl! They are just using her till something better comes along!


I would be devastated and hurt and need time to heal, I would listen to sad songs and cry! I would be pathetic and miserable for weeks or months! I think that's normal but then I would try again because love is worth it no matter what!
He was hurt he wants something to relieve the pain, she was handy.
He's frickin crazy.
Unless he was totally crass, he had probably been ';breaking'; up with you for some time. Whether he did not convey his feelings adequately or you did not pick up on them is now a moot point. From past experiences myself, I generally ran single for awhile after a break-up. There are always a lot of emotions in a break-up that take time to mend.


But take heart and learn from this experience. There is the right person out there waiting for you. It was his loss, not yours. Smile and move forward.
I highly doubt he has forgotten about you. He is probably just feeling that newness of a relationship. More than likely he is still hurting from the end of your relationship and is trying to forget about it by being with someone else. Also the stuff on his and her myspace, he knows you check it and is probably wanting you to see it. The end of a relationship is like the death of a loved one. There is a grieving process that you must have happen. Take your time and feel sad over the loss. In time it will get better and you will meet that someone special. Good luck.
well for a woman one man is enough for her to fullfill her needs as for a man he might need many women to satisfy his needs. so to him he needs another woman and for u, u still need him and need more time to get over him, i would suggest u wait at least fourty days before persuing another relationship


hope that helped
Well when I break up I don't want to hurt the other, and for me after a long time relationship it would take me a while to get back to dating, i also wouldn't make it so she could easily find out and get hurt.


I'm very sorry. Don't worry you were way too good for him!
I suppose it would depend on the KIND of relationship you both had with oneanother, no breakup is easy, but it also gets easier if u find someone, or have someone else
He wasn't really in love with you. However he might have used the ';Get over one with another'; approach.


Stay out of contact with him and his girlfriend.


Out of Sight, Out of Mind.


Surely you can do better, can't you?
he is hurting too. he has a void in his life that was there for 2.5 years.....he feels the need to fill that void...(new girl)...does he really feel that way about her....i doubt it. i think he still feels that way about you and is using her to fill ';your void';





sorry.
The first time the situation is reversed--you will understand.


I was 20 when it happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment