Friday, August 20, 2010

Recovery after breakup?

I have been with this guy for 7 years. Recently he wanted to breakup because he found someone who is more compatible. I am so sad, 7 years is not a short period of time. Can anyone tell me how to recovery from this? I have been crying every second.Recovery after breakup?
I'm so sorry that you're hurting from that. I mean that's understandable- 7 years is long for a relationship. But really, the only way to recover is to give it TIME. Don't try to rush and find some one else to be with because that will hurt you even more. Confide in your friends, meet new people, but do not dive into another relationship. Get all the crying out for a while, you can mope around, sit in bed and eat ice cream - but don't do it forever. It's good to get it out of the way. But there's no reason for months and months of it. Don't bring yourself down because your relationship has ended. It won't be your last!Recovery after breakup?
Susan j only time will take care of all your problems just ask me after 18 years I have found myself single no children and so alone, however I'm happier now than I was last year when this happen and the thing to do is onward and upward.....Good luck
I would cry and cry until I cannot cry about his butt anymore.


7years is along time and love is hard to let go. But I do know that this relationship was not meant to be and if he could just let go of you after 7years then he is not worth getting back together if it were ever to happen. I am so curious to think why he would have better with someone else after all 7years is along time.





Sometimes you do not know ppl whe you think you do. CRY and go out and have fun with people you trust, and lean on someone who can support you. i had a bad breakup in the past when I was alot younger and I learned to let go and grow and get to love yourself...it was not meant to be..and someone out there will hold onto you for more then 7 years babe and keep wanting more years to come. God bless.
**** him dear live ur life trust me the coming 1 will be way much better then him when some thing gone the better will come be sure dear he dont deserve u
Im sorry... I was hurt after a 3 year break up. So I dont want to imagine how you're feeling... but I assure you it will get better. It can take a month, 6 months, or even longer than a year to MOVE ON. Maybe thats just it though... you wont MOVE ON... but rather accept it. TIME is KEY. Everybody will say it I can imagine but its the answer nobody wants. While time goes by and you learn to live with this pain, it'll change slowly. Stay active and busy and try and keep your mind from thinking the worst.


- work out


-go jobbing


-take up cooking, gardening, or another hobby.


I think the nights are the worst, when lying in bed trying to sleep. So try and tune into some late night sitcoms, throw a dvd in (not romantic), or read yourself to bed.


I doubt you want to hear this, or your situation doesnt apply.... but DO NOT TALK TO HIM. Avoid spots he'll be at, take him out of your cellphone to avoid drunk dialing, and be positive. Im not saying you cant be friends anymore, but for now while you better YOUR life keep him out of it. Not seeing, hearing about him will make you stop thinking about him... even if a little.





Keith Urban- You'll Think of Me (read lyrics/watch video on youtube)


I was driving to work one day and heard this, and I couldnt say it better.








You're a strong person, you dont think you can NOW... but you'll make it.
ive been in your position before the only way i recovered was keeping my mind off of him which was hard but hanging out with your friends and doing what you love to do best always helps
oprah helps :)
you just have to move on. do you really want to be with someone who doesn't want you? don't wait around for him to come back. you just have to go about everyday activities and it will get easier. once it's over NEVER look back. be glad you had the experience but move on. maybe start a new hobby to help you keep your mind off of it. i have never been broken up with so i don't know how that feels but lots of people experience it and they all move on, it is a choice. you can absolutely sit there and mope and sob with self pitty or you can get out there and change your life and find someone better, but ultimately you need to be happy with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment