Friday, August 20, 2010

How to win back your boyfriend after a breakup even if he is with someone else.?

My boyfriend met another woman who pushed him into marrying her. He felt that after our last argument and I told him to leave, he thought I did not want him anymore. He is still in love with me and the other woman knows about us. He is not planning to say with her if I will forgive him and take him back. He asked me to give him 6months to get out of it, so we can be together again and make plans for us. I don't know how to do that without feeling can I trust him again. Where do I start so that he knows I am serious. I hope this make sense to you guys.How to win back your boyfriend after a breakup even if he is with someone else.?
if he's lying to his fiance or whatever she is, how do you know he's not lying to you? hmm, this is a toughie, but he doesn't look like a winner....How to win back your boyfriend after a breakup even if he is with someone else.?
If he loves you, why does he need 6 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment