Friday, August 20, 2010

I am heartbroken?

I am so heartbroken. I went out with a guy I met on Craig's List for a year. I fell totally in love with him. He acted totally in love with me too, but said he didn't love me at all. We had so much fun together, and every minute seemed perfect to me. I guess not to him. We finally broke up, in this awful, ugly, breakup. How does someone stay with you for a year, and not have feelings for you, yet act like they totally do?





Now, he is advertising in all the nearby cities for someone on craig's list. Our final breakup was two weeks ago. He even advertised in my town, asking for a relationship, exactly like ours.





The last round we had, I wrote him, told him I really missed him. He wrote back, and said he sat in our favorite resturant waiting for me to show up. He came over, and spent 24 blissful hours with me. Then he said he had no intention of being in a relationship with me.





The crazy thing is that we are both 55. Not exactly babies.





I can't stop thinking about him.I am heartbroken?
I'm sorry but I think he's not worth it. Just the fact that he's tricking you into thinking that he likes you and then throwing it out the door is proof enough. Besides, guys are sooo confusing and have the disgusting habit of playing with girls' emotions and twisting their minds, when they don't even know it cause they can be soo stuuuupidd. I know you can't stop thinking about him, but please try. You'll drive yourself crazy. BUT if he comes back to you seeming pretty sincere about you and wanting to be together, don't believe him. Everytime you think of him pinch yourself and start doing something to distract you. That's what I do if it happened to me. Stay strong.I am heartbroken?
He is a playah.
You don't need a man to fulfill your life. You can be alone without being lonely. I understand heartbreak, but if he was married for 22 years and never felt love, it's likely that he has mental issues that you aren't going to be able to fix.





Get some hobbies, some good friends. Volunteer somewhere. When I get older I plan to use my free time volunteering at an animal shelter, making a difference.





Just stay away from him, or you'll be setting yourself up for another heartbreak.





Good luck.
Wow, I dont even know what to say i feel so bad for you! The guy sounds like a sociopath who is only capable of loving himself and is indifferent to everyone else. My dad is the same way. I know you didnt ask for advice but I would say to get over this weirdo ASAP and move on, and learn how to be happy with yourself again.
It sounds like you just want to be in a relationship for the fear of being alone. I know that must be hard for you but you need to get your confidence back. You shouldn't give and give and give because men you attact that way are men who are not good people. They are the men that just use woman to get a roof over their head or free goodies. You should sign up for match.com or eharmony.com so you can get your likely matches. craiglist.org is more like booty call things. On those other dating websites you meet people that have the same interests as you and you might meet more people that way. It sucks to get your heart broken. I am sorry for that but please just get some confidence and don't settle for 2nd best. You deserve better and someone to love you. Being alone is a scary thing to do, but sometimes it is better than being unhappy or getting used.

No comments:

Post a Comment