Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to breakup with someone?

I know it's a simple question. But I'm having a hard time coming up with what to say. The truth is that we've been seeing each other for about 3 months and it's gotten boring, we argue too much, and I'm just not that into him anymore. How do you tell someone THAT? I want to be honest without being rude. I know that very few breakups happen without someone getting they're feelings hurt, I just don't want to sound like an *** when I do this. I feel bad dragging this along anymore than I should. Help please?! Thanks! ;-)How to breakup with someone?
I think that it's better to break up with someone sooner rather than later. The longer you wait to end it, the longer you've spent together and the more attached the two of you might be. Tell them you want to break up and see how they take it. Maybe he or she will feel the same way you do...How to breakup with someone?
email me well meet up go for dinner to his favourite resteraunt and be seen , job done and youll have a gr8 nite with me
First of all, are you completely sure that theres absolutely nothing you can do to work it out? If so, Jus simply let that person know that youre not happy, and it would be best for BOTH of you to just let it go instead of making each other miserable..
Just tell them bow u feel and how u dont think the relationship and u better off be friends. The truth will hurt but she will get over it.
just be honest..sooner or later u still have to do it,so just say what u want..

No comments:

Post a Comment