Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I kiss with my eyes OPEN! Is there anything WRONG with that? Would that CREEP you out? Is it a deal breaker?

When my boyfriend broke up with me he got NASTY and said that I ';creep him out'; when I leave my eyes open when we kiss.





Wouldnt you say 50% of people kiss with their eyes OPEN, AND THE OTHER 50% kiss with their eyes closed?





Plus, how would he know I kiss with my eyes open unless he had HIS eyes open?





Isnt that just a LAME excuse to breakup with someone, or not like someone?I kiss with my eyes OPEN! Is there anything WRONG with that? Would that CREEP you out? Is it a deal breaker?
dunno, maybe I'm weird, but I like kissing with eyes openI kiss with my eyes OPEN! Is there anything WRONG with that? Would that CREEP you out? Is it a deal breaker?
Nothing wrong about it.
I kiss with my eyes open too! lol


That guy isnt worth it, hes obvisouly very immature!


Kissing with your eyes open is totally normal!





hope this helps





Sam xx





P.s I just put up my first question, stressing out, could you answer it is you can?
Most people kiss with their eyes open.


I would consider it kinda creepy, but I wouldn't break up with a person for it.
Hmmmm, it might be a little odd at first, but if I really liked you, I would just learn to deal or accept it! You've got a pretty good point, he'd wouldn't know unless he had his eyes open. Did you tell him that?! Might just be a lame-o excuse. And if it is, the dude isn't worth it anyways.
There is a romantic ideal about closing your eyes when you kiss but most people kiss with theirs open. Your ex is just making excuses or trying to be nasty. As you said he must have had his eyes open to know that you had yours. It's no big deal anyway. What a **** he is.
honestly, it would kind-of freak me out. But its not a deal breaker, I'd eventually get used to it.People can sense when people are looking or staring at them.

No comments:

Post a Comment