Friday, August 20, 2010

Recent breakup: How do I stop hurting and feeling jealous imagining my ex with someone else?

We just broke up and the thoughts of him with someone else and moving on are driving me crazy. Any one know how to deal with this or have any words of wisdom?





Thanks! :)Recent breakup: How do I stop hurting and feeling jealous imagining my ex with someone else?
Take your mind off of it by doing something else. Spend more time with your friends that you most likely haven't seen much of since you've been in a relationship. They'll get you through the toughest of times. When you feel ready, then go out and try to meet someone new.Recent breakup: How do I stop hurting and feeling jealous imagining my ex with someone else?
no but when you find out please let me know
  • african american hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment