Wednesday, August 18, 2010

What should I do about my ';girlfriend';?

My girlfriend and I have been on and off for a few years now. A few months ago, I graduated college and moved in with my parents. We initially met when I was with my parents before my university stay which our whole relationship was based off of long distance. We started getting more and more in touch and hanging out together after a graduated. I ask her one day if she wants to start dating again, and she is not sure, but then says, ';We will see how things go.'; We continue dating for 3 months straight and on her birthday she decides to tell me she thinks we are better off friends, but she isn't sure how she feels about it. She says she is really out of touch with herself and her health, pointing the finger at me that I am the cause for her not taking care of herself. She also says she has no time for anything. Mind you, I am a very athletic person and she is not so athletic so I try as much as I can to get her active and eat right. Is this a justifiable reason to breakup with someone?What should I do about my ';girlfriend';?
there are no right or wrong reason to breakup.





she needs to be away from you for a while, that's obvious. it will probably be good for both of you - who knows, you may meet up again in some years and be, then, ready to have a real and healthy relationship.





move on. it's not worth sticking around.





good luck!What should I do about my ';girlfriend';?
Dump her move on. Find someojne who is prepared to work out and stay in shape to please and keep you. This is the start...sex will be shite too....get someone who wnats to learn and to please......thousands out there leave her to a weight problem and depression..or one of the religious nutters on here xxx
Doesnt sound like she is intrested in a relationship with you..anyways why is she blaming you for her problems..thats a sign for you there..she will blame everything and anything on you..move on date a few new ppl and you'll see you will start to enjoy life when you start meeting new girls...forget about her..
I don't think it's justifiable unless it is affecting the way you feel about he. Everyone is different and if you love her for her, then stay with her. If you want her to change and these are changes she doesn't want to make in her life, then in the long run, she will be unhappy, trying to make you happy. Trust me, I am going through this now with my husband. I am now, 10 years later unhappy with the changes I made in myself, just to make him happy.
I'm a little confused. Are you asking if you can break up with her b/c she's not athletic and doesn't eat healthy? If that's the case it sounds sort of shallow (no offense). But, from what you've said it sounds like the feelings just aren't there anymore. I was in a long distance thing for a very long time and people change. She shouldn't try blaming her health on you....even though stress can do a number on a person. I would say go for the ';better off as friends'; thing that she mentioned to you. You two are completely different people now than what you were before when you were together.
i would say you're better off with the breakup because she's always blaming you for everything and who wants their girlfriend to try and make them feel bad? and if she's busy, she's busy
Women never need justification for anything.
I am not sure what your issue is. She doesnt want to be with you for whatever reason. Deal.
I'm curious as to why you would want to stay with her? I would move on and find someone who has their own head on straight. There are a lot of lovely ladies out there just waiting for you to ask them out. Don't stay involved with her, I doubt it would last.
the only thing i can say to you is do what you feel is right. weigh the good with the bad and see what comes out.
Sounds as though she's got some thinking to do. Either she loves you or she doesn't ...she shouldn't have to think about it. Maybe you two could be really good friends and you should move on and find someone who really knows how they feel and will be good to you and to themselves. It really helps if two people have the same ';life philosophy';, such as healthly living etc.... Speaking from experience - some of my ex's have become some of my best friends. We have mutual respect for each other and for each others' opinions. You might be better off as just friends, and then that will free you up to find a true love. Good luck!
It could be. It sounds like the relationship sin't going anywhere if it's been off and on like that. I think you should remain freinds based on what you said. But, in the end, its yours and hers decision
  • metal necklace
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment