Monday, August 16, 2010

Living with someone after a breakup?

Alright, here's the deal: I'm currently dating a guy I really like who happens to live on the same floor of the college residence hall I live in. I'm undergoing some confusing feelings about where the relationship is going--so is he, so this Winter Break we decided to take a ';break'; from the relationship as well. However, I usually see taking a break as a euphamism for ';I don't know what the hell I'm doing but I'll probably end up breaking up with you';. Hence, even though I like the guy and there is a good chance we might hook up some drunken night in the future, I would really like to preserve my feelings and dignity and dump him. How do I live with him after this? We share a lot of the same friends, we hang out in the same common-rooms, and share a very flirtatious relationship that probably won't end after our breakup. Do I purposely avoid him? Or do I act natural so others will be less brutal in their hall gossip?Living with someone after a breakup?
umm it doesn't sound like the relationship will last. he problly has something waiting for him at home or who knows. just back up. don't avoid him like the the plague but keep your distance, an ocational hello n stuff. no more flirting. hard i know but u can prolly think of another guy rite now that you could see your self flirting with ....i know', i'm that great...lol jkLiving with someone after a breakup?
Okay, this reminds me of the F.R.I.E.N.D.S. reruns that I watch before Conan O' Brien... If you guys are living close... Keeping your relationship positive is always good. Don't do anything drastic and it'll be okay. To me, there are no borders to relationships... There's no official on or off. It's not like you're married or anything. Confront him and just lay it out clear... Play the guilty card... Make him feel like sh*t (not like insulting or anything)... Always works. Oh yeah, make sure he doesn't see this :P
  • metal necklace
  • bob hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment