Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Should I breakup from girlfriend for someone else?

I'm in a serious relationship for nearly 2 years. Its going only OK, i feel as though I'm putting in most of the effort. We have talked about it and she understands but she soon forgets and reverts to her old ways.





I do love the girl but its putting a lot of un-needed pressure and stress on me.





To make things worse she has a friend who I am crazy about. I've had a crush on year for years and i know she feels the same for me. But its HER friend...


I keep dreaming about her friend and just can't keep her out of my head.





So should I just keep talking to my gf and keep trying to work it out or take my chances with the other girl?


And how should i go about leaving her if it comes to it?





(We are all aged between 20 %26amp; 23)





Thanks!Should I breakup from girlfriend for someone else?
Even if her friend has feelings for you, the friend may not be willing to 'betray' her friend and be with you even if you were available. It's usually not a good idea to end one relationship for the other. However, since you are unhappy and your needs aren't being met, it is probably time to end the relationship.





Good luck to you.Should I breakup from girlfriend for someone else?
Hi, they say that love conquers all and personally I am of the opinion the best method to discover it is οn tһө ωөЬ аt tһіѕ ѕіtө http://giserehs.atwins.net there is no cost and you don't need a сгөdіt сагd. My colleague enrolled a couple of weeks back and he has now begun a new relationship.
I would break up with your gf, ,but i definatly wouldnt go out with her friend becuase that will only ruin their friendship, and you wouldnt want to do something as horrible as that, would u?
well who do you love more ur current girlfriend or her friend who you love the most you should stay with or go for listen to your heart not your head the heart knows wat it wants the head well its jst thinks it knows





good luck!
If you are that interested in your girlfriend's friend it is not right for you to stay with your girlfriend. That is what dating is all about discovering what you want and who you want to be with. You have tried to work things out and discovered they are not working. You need to find your happiness...if your thoughts and feelings are leading you to the other girl, you should give it a try. You won't know unless you act on it! When you do break up you need to keep it honest. Let her know how you feel about putting more into the relationship, but also let her know you have developed feelings for another girl. Yes, feelings will be hurt, but if you continue how you are it will hurt more later on! Good Luck! =)
i think you should break up with your girlfriend because if you are having thoughts about another girl then your not being fair to your girlfriend. maybe a relationship isn't something for you right now. i think you need to take time away from your girlfriend and think about what to do. you can tell your girlfriend you think it would be best if we took a little time off away from each other. You should also tell her its not you its me i need to figure out what i want. good luck. answer mine?:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;…
I think if it was a serious relationhip, but you felt like you were putting in most of the effort, that it is time to either take a break or end it. If she forgets, and acts the same way, then obviously it wasn't worth it.





Although, it may be a jerk move to date her friend, if you both like each other, then I think you should break up with your girlfriend, and tell her friend that you want a little space, and ask her out a week later.





Tell your grirlfriend. ';I'm sorry (insert name here), the thing is I feel like I'm the only one who is really trying. Sometimes, I jut want things from you, but you can' t give me that. I'm sorry, but I'm breaking up with you.';
Tricky question. There are several things I would think about.


1. do you think maybe your GF is waiting for you to break up with her because although she feels it is a dead end relationship she has been with you for so long and you keep trying to ';fix'; things?


2. do you really like the other girl or is it just the idea of someone else that is what you are craving? If you do leave her for her friend and that is the case then you would have possibly lost 2 friends and ruined their relationship also. Think hard about this one.


3. Everyone changes as they grow and with that said, people grow apart. It doesn't mean that anyone is wrong or right it just means that you both want different things right now. Of course in the future your paths could cross again and things could be different.


I guess my advice would be that you have a sit down heart to heart with your GF. Tell her that you feel like the relationship has run its course and that it is time to move on. ( of course not being so blunt...lol) I would not go right into a relationship with the other girl but get to know her better AFTER your other relationship has come to a complete end. You may find that you and the friend are not as attracted to eachother now that it isn't taboo anymore. ( that tension of being attracted to someone else when you are in a relationship is strong) Ok I will end my book now. I just hope you know that no matter what, someone may get hurt. But if you stay in a relationship that is not fulfilling you are cheating yourself and your partner. Good luck, love and peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment