Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I move on after a breakup and focus on loving someone new!?

I broke with my long term girlfriend (first love) of 3 years. after several months, I fell in love with someone. After 2 months in the relationship. I miss my exgirlfriend. My love all of a sudden for this new girl feels wrong.





How do I move on? i feel like I am pretending. i dont know why. Also this all happens right now currently oversea studying. I will soon return back home in 2 months. This means my time with the new girl is 2 months. Why do I feel so miserable? How do I move on. I dont know what to doHow do I move on after a breakup and focus on loving someone new!?
well sweet heart you move on when you stop loving the other person... is not going to be easy you struggle too much on getting over them and then you forget about yourself... there is a point in your life when you just have to let it go and do something else.... getting over someone isnt going to happen in a day or two it takes time just like everything takes time maybe you werent meant to have a girl in your life yet maybe you need more time just go out have fun do things you never though that you would... dont waist your time trying to figure out how ro move on and make someone feel better because that just kills you more than the people around you.... Trust me i went threw this and its not fun to think about what is going to happen but what should be happening.... Hopefully my answer helps and good luck k....How do I move on after a breakup and focus on loving someone new!?
rebound relationships never work out. when you end a relationship give your self enough time to get over that person. in the mean time focus on something important to you such as school, work hobbies and friends. then when you are over your ex then you begin to see other people.
Listen love is a very strong emotion, i can't tell you to stop thinking about your ex, bc you can't, but I could tell you this you can understand that you love your ex but that's it. If you love someone it's doesn't meen you should be a sucker for them, or go back to them. Even if your with this new chick and you still think about ur ex, the moments you guys had, how she smelled good lol, kissing her, basically everything. It's okay to think about those times only if it doesn't effect your future judgment. Time always kills weakness, before you know it you'll be strong enough, and you'll like other girls, and you'll remember those good memories you had with your first love, you wont forget them, but you must understand. No1 could really tell you what to do about love, love is to strong for action ppl might tell you to take, and you probally won't listen, you have to understand she's your ex if you go back to her beleive me it's a mistake, but when you think about her don't think that your thinking about her. Your thinking about your good moments and memories, that will never be forgotten.
Hit the road , go for a small trip. Get everything off your mind! Get a haircut , dye ur hair do something you wanted to do but never had the courage to do before.Life is once and u re born once .Live it or leave that!Choice is yours!
you can't compare what you had in a 3-year relationship with one that is still fresh.





obviously, in order for you to have broken up with the ex, there was something wrong or maybe you guys were just not compatible enough. in any case, that relationship is in the past. unless you feel that there is a chance for you two to rekindle the relationship, i suggest you move on.





you have to realize that no two people are the same. you're putting expections of the past in the present and future. you need to see other women as a different entity and not compare her with your ex. take the new relationship with the new girlfriend as a new beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment