Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Helping me out what to do to save what could be a relationship?

Hi there My name's Mark, i recently went through a breakup with someone 3 months ago, and i suffered terribly, i could not eat, sleep and i was also pescribed sleeping pills, and anti depressants, during that time a friend of mine who i made helped me out alot as he was going through a similar thing, he picked me up from my home, comforted me and seemed very intrested me, i mean he liked cuddling me and being in my company and also liked to have sex which i know is not everything, at the start i did not want this comfort from my friend as i was still very much distraught over my breakup, anyway 1-2 months past and i really fell head over heels for my friend and i really like him we have had alot of chats about how we both feel etc. and he said were seeing how things turn out, lately he told me im being too heavy with him and i feel now i cant breathe or have peace of mind without contacting him, i know that maybe if i give him time he may come running to me and may fix the damage i have caused by me feeling so insecure, im sorry for such the long story and i would very much appreciate any help from any of you thankyou.xHelping me out what to do to save what could be a relationship?
Hi Mark,





I hate to break it to you but he obviously was not interested in having a relationship with you to begin with. The only reason why he did what he did is because he knew that you were vulnerable and took advantage of that.





Now that you are over the break-up and can think clearly he does not want to do anything with you because he had had his fun and wants to go and prey on other innocent people.





Get rid of him as he was never your friend to begin with.Helping me out what to do to save what could be a relationship?
';...i feel now i cant breathe or have peace of mind without contacting him';





Have a little faith in yourself! Everyone needs space and you don't need another person to justify yourself. Find something else to focus on and try not to spend too much time on your own, otherwise you'll probably end up dwelling on those thoughts.
Sports.





Be a man!

No comments:

Post a Comment