Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Myspace drama?

I had a nasty breakup with someone. We were both mean to each other. Fast fwd a year later. I contacted them via email to apologize for my end of things and wished them the best.





A month and a half went by with no response, so I took a peak at their myspace page to see how they were doing and there was a nasty blog written about me. (my name was never mentioned though)





My question is, what kind of person writes nasty blogs about you for everyone to see instead of directly responding to your emails privately?Myspace drama?
a person who would do somethink like that, it rather childish, they know that most people will know its a bout you and they just want you to look stupid, so i say rise above it, make a comment about it or somethink, have the last laugh.,Myspace drama?
Who knows if that was me I would be pissed cause you probably didnt do wnything to deserve that when you were trying to be secert about it. But you never know the blog could have not been about you.
why do you care? You apologized, now let them be. Your name is nowhere there, so just do not check up the page again. Or anything from that person.
A nasty person. I think it is very cowardly of this person to first off, hold a grudge for over a year and two, write about it in a blog. Since your name wasn't mentioned, just let it go and move on.
someone that likes to show off and be a complete jerk!
This is horrid...I'm sorry...The kinf of a peson that would do that is a selfish mean pig...I 'm sorry,I myself have a myspace account but that's horrible
A hurt and scared (of being hurt again) person. What you read was Defensive Behavior. They were hurt and are learning how to protect themselves from that pain again. That's the anger, the blame. Ironic thing is Defensive Behavior doesn't work, it just isolates you and the pain associated with that is unimaginable.


Peace.
you shouldnt peek at someones mail so you deserve it

No comments:

Post a Comment