Monday, August 16, 2010

Is it considered bad form to contact someone after a breakup?

Its been 7 weeks since my ex left me...we haven't had any contact at all in this time. I miss him terribly and would love to know how he is. Would it be interpreted as stalker behaviour since he's the one that broke up with me? I guess he'd rather not hear from me!?!!Is it considered bad form to contact someone after a breakup?
well unless your ex was a complete jerk then hes probably feeling guilty for hurting you or at least would also like to know if your ok. I think a simple hi how are you text isn't a bad thing just make sure you texts never imply that you wana be back with him any way (even if you do to keep your pride) xIs it considered bad form to contact someone after a breakup?
I dont really think so, sometimes it feels good to talk if they want to talk to you that is, my ex wont talk to me anymore cause i was acting so cross about the breakup and told him bad words then he said he is not talking to me anymore, that hurts but i still miss him terribly i am thinkig of going to see him no matter what, better try than never...
Yes, it would. He is out of your life, so leave it that way.
no it's not, your hurting


so contact him just to see how he is


i'm sure he feels the same way


even if he doesn't reply back, he will know that you still care

No comments:

Post a Comment