Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make this right? How do I make it go away? If I quit track i lose my friends and my reputation...?

I was going out with whom I truly thought and yet still think to be the love of my life. I met her on the t%26amp;f and XC team and we were both all-stars. Slowly we became best really close and did everything together. Months later on we were at a 4th of July party and I walked over to her and hooked our arms together and leaned on her under the fireworks. From there on everything was great. We were both always there for each other, so in love. 8 months later though, we were just having a minor issue andstart to drift just a bit. Then out of nowhere when things were getting better again,she confronted me and told me that ';it's just not the same as it used to be';, and gave me the';i just want you to be happy'; deal. But what I don't understand it that she didn't even seem to want to fix things. She just was set on a breakup. That only left me to think ';Why was she so quick to breakup? Eye on someone else perhaps. Now its so painful just to be around her. And i want that memory to be gone.How do I make this right? How do I make it go away? If I quit track i lose my friends and my reputation...?
its really sad! SORRY TO HEAR THAT BUT IF I WERE YOU I WOULD WAIT ON HER IF YOU LOVED HER THAT MUCH, I have a friend whom is waitinhg for me now 10 years and contunue to waitHow do I make this right? How do I make it go away? If I quit track i lose my friends and my reputation...?
No truer words were ever said than ';Time heals all wounds.';





Believe it or not, this will pass and you will have learned something from it.
I know that this is hard for you but remember that it was an experience and you will have more. Try not to be serious too soon. Take care of yourself.
';I just want you to be happy'; is code for a lot of things, it could mean ';I'm just not interested'; or ';Try harder you're losing me'; whatever it is either you fix it or let go.





If you choose to fix it because she says she wants you to be happy you could always tell her that it's her that makes you happy





If you choose to let go.... well then you just have to let go, there's nothing more you can do if you're not going to pursue this any further. So try this for letting it go, do a lot to distract you, play sports, watch sports, go out with the guys, do guy stuff, and if you find that you can't seem to stop thinking about her tell her that, maybe she'll realize that you really care.


You sound like a great guy and I wish you only the best of luck.
  • african american hair
  • skin care
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment