Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How Do You Get Over A Boyfriend ?

hi, i need advise on how to get over my boyfriend because he keeps hurting me with lies and other stuff that i cant take anymore





the only way im going to get over him is if i ignore his calles and texts becouse if i see him face to face he will start telling me he loves me then i will give him another chance and get hurt again its a cycle that im sick of





how do you breakup with someone becouse i still love him i just dont want to get hurt anymore so i need to end it








does anyone have any advice on how to stand my ground becouse i go back to collage next monday and will have to see him day to day so its best i do it nowHow Do You Get Over A Boyfriend ?
Simple....go out with other friends...and start another relationship....';s'; then, make up your mind who gets to be the ';one'; (be picky) you can afford too...Bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment