Friday, August 20, 2010

Could it really be Nine months?

Details: No big breakup, just liked someone alittle too much who didn't feel the same about me and went through something else but... I'm ready now...I think. When in the past I've been out on a date...I think I drive the man a little crazy. I dont mean too, honest. sex is something really sacred to me and yes I have had one yes only one one night stand. I think sex is so special that it shouldn't just be given to anyone. I feel guilty for giving it to someone I didn't know and to this day I don't understand why it happened or why i allowed it to happen. This might sound crazy but I have never understood how people can just F*** each other without anything special being there. I haven't had alot of partners in my life but Im so okay with that because I have morals and I can wake up in the morning and know Im a good person. And yes I dont think of you as a good person that goes around and just f**** every skirt u can get ur hands on. BTW I could get laid everynite I choose NOT TO!!!!!!!Could it really be Nine months?
I agree with you...Could it really be Nine months?
...good...be proud your a good person and leave the poor sluts alone. Although I agree with you I don't see the point of posting here, you're not going to change anyones opinion, just wasting peoples time by writing this.
Thats because your a true and honest girl. Leave the F...iig to those others .I would rather go with a girl nine months and get nothing than to have one night stands .(Mick)
and your point is?

No comments:

Post a Comment