Monday, August 16, 2010

I'm crushing on someone, and he has no idea? I need advice!?

I'm tired of playing these little breakup, date someone the next week kind of games, I'm 14 now, and I think it's about to grow up. (: And there's this boy, he's not much older than me. In my opinion, age doesn't matter at this point, he's like a year older than me. But you see, my crush, (pretty much) my best friend, I've known him for the longest time. And my ex, which we broke up like maybe almost five weeks ago, and well my crush, is on his baseball team, and i'm afraid that might cause something. And they're also good friends too. I talk to him all the time! So it's not like I'm not conversating with him, he just has no idea I like him, go figure(:


But anyways, he's a straight A student, he was student of the year, captain of the football team and everything, but unfortunately he's never dated or kissed a girl. Well I personally don't think that would be a problem, it's just the fact that he's done so well in school, I don't want to ruin it, and he's totally attractive, i mean don't get me wrong or anything, super cute, you wouldn't think he's not the ';dateing'; type whatsoever, but I just don't want anything to happen to his grades going down or anything like that. I've asked him before why he's never dated, and he never really gives me a good reason that really answers it. I constantly have dreams about him, we're always dateing in them too, it's weird, and he's always looking forward to hearing them in the morning whenever he calls before he goes to work(: Ahh, but what my real question is, I don't know how to be brave enough to get around to telling him that i like him and all, but since he's not used to that kind of stuff, you know, hearing from girls that they like him, I don't know what to do, drop hints? Did that, and it's obviously not working, at all. I'm pretty sure he as feelings for me, cause he even admitted to me that he was jealous of me and my ex, well whenever we dated. I really do think that me and him would work out, I really do! Do you think maybe he realizes it, but he's just afraid to show his feelings because he's never done it before, hm, i don't know? But I don't want him to think I'm becoming obssessed with him or anything. So yeah, what should I do?I'm crushing on someone, and he has no idea? I need advice!?
in my opinion you should ask him go to date





or better express your feelings to him and then ask him for being your boyfriend

No comments:

Post a Comment